Post-Graduation Work Permit Program

If you want to work in Canada after you graduate from your studies, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

We encourage you to visit the official website of Citizenship &  Immigration Canada loacted at for more information relating to the Post-Graduation Work Permit.

Important: The above information was obtained from Government of Canada’s Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Please visit for more information.

Comments are closed.